Vadodara-Mumbai Expressway is proposed to be constructed in following three phases.
- Phase I: Vadodara to Talasari from Km 378.740 to Km 104.700
- Phase II: Talasari to Shirsad from Km 104.700 to Km 26.32 & SPUR to JNPT (Shirsad-Panvel) from Km 0.000 to Km 94.390
- Phase III: Shirsad to Dahisar from Km26.32 to Km 0.00.
The feasibility study of the Vadodara to Mumbai National Highway corridor has been approved to be converted as Expressway.
Phase-I of Vadodara-Mumbai Expressway is divided in two parts as under:-
- Phase I Part A :- Vadodara to Kim (km 378.740 to km 254.430)
- Phase I Part B :- Kim to Talasari (km 254.430 to km 104.700)