Mar 8 2017 | India Opportunities

Parbati-Koldam Transmission Line

Parbati Koldam Transmission Company Ltd (PKTCL) is a joint venture between Reliance Infrastructure holding 74 per cent equity while the remaining 26 per cent is held by PGCIL. PKTCL is implementing the transmission line project on Build-Own-Operate basis at a project cost of 957-crore project in Himachal Pradesh. Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has approved the final tariff orders for its Parbati-Koldam Transmission Line project.

*Images used for illustration only

Advertise Here [728 W x 90 H pixels]