National Highways Authority of India has invited bids towards Consultancy Services for preparation of Feasibility Study/Detailed Project Report for JNPT-Package-V consisting:-
1) Navi Mumbai International Airport interchange on East side (Amra Marg/NH-348A) at Ch.2.860 (Approx.) of Amra Marg.
2) Navi Mumbai International Airport Interchange on West side (NH-4B D-G Section) at Ch.2.850 (Approx.)
3) Interchange at Kille Junction (Link from Palm Beach road to Amra Marg towards Navi Mumbai International Airport /Gavhan Phata) – Free Right.
4) Connecting links from Navi Mumbai International Airport /NH-4B D-G Section to Sion Panvel Highway & Mumbai Pune E-way &
a. Connecting links from Sion Panvel Highway to Airport/NH-4B D-G section.
b. Connecting link to & from Mumbai Pune E-way to Airport/NH-4B D-G Section
5) VUP at Ch 3.380 (Approx.) of size 2x15 m to be introduced for airport exit on west side.
6) VUP at Ch 4.093 (Approx.) of size 1x60 m to be introduced for traffic from 60m wide South road of Navi Mumbai International Airport /Non Aero area.
7) Extension of RUB and related loops at Km 23 of D-E section of NH-4B
Bids can be submitted by 27th June 2017.